This years annual conference will be held in person on the 25th November 2022, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. This launches 16 days of activism which concludes on the 10th of December — the day that commemorates the International Human Rights Day.
Target audience: Front line workers and managers – those working with victims, families and perpetrators of domestic abuse.
- Improve knowledge and understanding of stalking and coercive control.
- For learning to be shared and applied to practice within organisations.
Keynote speakers include:
- Stalking, Dr Sue Hills, The Alice Ruggles Trust
- Coercive Control in LGBTQ+ relationships, Tracy Martinez, Outhouse East
- Coercive Control and Honour Based Abuse, Bal Kaur Howard
The conference is free of charge to partner agencies across Southend, Essex and Thurrock but late cancellation or non attendance will incur a fee.
To apply for a space please click here or scan the QR code below by the 25th October 2022.
If you have secured a place on this conference you will receive a confirmation email with further details nearer the time.